Exclusive: Tottenham star player rejects Bayern Munich’s offer to agree new deal with Spurs

Exclusive: Tottenham star player rejects Bayern Munich’s offer to agree new deal with Spurs

Callum Olusesi has rejected interest from Bayern Munich to agree a big-money new Tottenham contract, sources have told Football Insider.

The midfielder, 18, has agreed terms on a three-year extension which makes him one of the highest earners in Spurs’ academy set-up.

Olusesi had interest from Bayern, as well as Ajax, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain before agreeing to pledge his future to Tottenham.

The player feels he can break into the first-team at Spurs next season.

Tottenham midfielder Olusesi rejects Euro giants

He made his first-team debut in January with a substitute cameo against Hoffenheim in the Europa League earlier this year.

Olusesi, who turned 18 last month, has also regularly featured on the bench in the Premier League, League Cup and FA Cup.

The youngster is a regular for England’s Under-18 side and has scored regularly for Tottenham’s youth sides from central midfield.

His previous deal was set to expire in June 2026 after signing his last extension 12 months ago.

Postecoglou sack update from Tottenham

Meanwhile, Football Insider revealed on Tuesday (1 April) that Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou is not likely to cling on in the dugout if he doesn’t deliver Europa League success.

Defeat in the upcoming London derby against rivals Chelsea on Thursday (3 April) could heap huge pressure on Postecoglou.

Sources have told Football Insider that this season is now “Europa League or bust” for the Spurs boss – who is under contract at until June 2027.

Get more related news on sportviewers.com

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*